Emergency Medical Care
Emergencies happen and our expert staff is here to help when you need it most.
When you have an emergency, it’s reassuring to know that our skilled emergency medical teams are always here to provide exceptional care when you need it most.
Expert care for you
Bringing advanced emergency and trauma care right to your neighborhood, CHI Franciscan has locations throughout the Puget Sound. Our Emergency Services departments offer you:
- 24/seven care, including advanced care for heart attack and stroke
- Diagnostic imaging
- Nationally recognized heart and vascular care, including two flagship heart centers: Franciscan Heart Center at St. Joseph (Tacoma) and the Heart & Vascular Center at Harrison (Bremerton)
- Board-certified providers and registered nurses certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support
- Critical care units at all locations (Harrison Silverdale critical care patients are transferred to Harrison Bremerton)
- Many accepted health insurance plans
Emergency Services locations
Our Emergency Services department are near you at eight hospitals in the Seattle-Tacoma and Puget Sound region. Learn more about our emergency and trauma care:
Excellence in emergency and trauma care
Trained, experienced providers, advanced practice clinicians and nurses provide you with safe, high-quality care for any medical emergency. Our teams in many of our hospitals have earned accreditations and other recognitions from national organizations, including:
- American Heart Association /American Stroke Association
- The Joint Commission
- US Department of Health and Human Services
Choosing the right care location
Where you go for your health care matters. This quick summary of CHI Franciscan's services helps you choose the right level of treatment at the right time:
For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma.
For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance.
For same-day care when your regular provider isn’t available.
For 24-hour care via phone or secure web chat with board-certified providers or nurse practitioners.
Learn more about all four levels of our health care services and choosing the right care location.
Bremerton: Harrison Medical Center
Burien: Highline Medical Center
Enumclaw: St. Elizabeth Hospital
Federal Way: St. Francis Hospital
Gig Harbor: St. Anthony Hospital
Lakewood: St. Clare Hospital
Silverdale: Harrison Medical Center
Tacoma: St. Joseph Medical Center
When to Choose Emergency Care
Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care
Accepted Insurance Plans