Experience world-class care near home.
At Franciscan Cancer Center, we don’t just treat the disease, we take a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to caring for the whole person.
When you need radiation therapy, it’s a relief to know that expert care is close to home. CHI Franciscan Cancer Care provides radiation therapy throughout the Puget Sound.
Radiation therapy is used in more than half of all cancer cases. Delivering precise radiation treatments that target cancer while sparing nearby healthy tissue requires the expertise and experience you’ll find at CHI Franciscan Cancer Care. Our radiation oncologists have years of experience using state-of-the-art technologies to deliver radiation treatments. We partner with some of the best radiation oncology experts in the Puget Sound to deliver state-of-the-art and leading edge treatments.
Innovative approaches available include:
- Image-guided radiation therapy - IGRT, which uses 3-D images to pinpoint your tumor’s location
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy – IMRT – using two state-of-the-art linear accelerators
- Brachytherapy (radioactive implant), which treats cancer from inside the body
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy – SBRT
- 3-D conformal radiation therapy
- Enhanced imaging modalities
Find a location near you
Here you’ll find cancer providers dedicated to the best possible outcomes. See our locations.
Your Cancer Journey
Why Choose Us for Cancer Care?
Cancer Genetics Program
Chemotherapy (Infusion Clinics)
> Radiation Therapy
Other Outpatient Services
Integrative Health Services
Rehabilitation (includes Lymphedema)
Prevention and Screenings
Center for Clinical Research
Research and Clinical Trials
Support Groups and Classes