Experience World-Class Care Near Home
At Franciscan Cancer Center, we don’t just treat the disease, we take a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to caring for the whole person.
When you need outpatient cancer treatment, having expert care that’s close to home can go a long way toward relieving your stress. CHI Franciscan Cancer Care provides chemotherapy at infusion clinics throughout the Puget Sound.
We take a multidisciplinary approach to developing a personalized treatment plan for each patient. If chemotherapy is part of your treatment plan:
- Your oncologist (cancer physician) prescribes the appropriate chemotherapy medications to treat your specific cancer condition. The frequency and length of your treatment will depend on your specific medications and dosages, and your oncologist will discuss your treatment plan with you.
- Our pharmacy specialists prepare medications specifically for your individual needs.
- Our oncology nurses, most of whom are nationally certified by the Oncology Nursing Society, administer your chemotherapy treatments at our infusion clinics.
Additional services offered at our infusion clinics include:
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Catheter maintenance and education
- IV antibiotics and hydration
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Targeted biotherapy
Find an infusion clinic near you
Here you’ll find cancer providers dedicated to the best possible outcomes by providing effective treatment in balance with managing any side effects.
Your Cancer Journey
Why Choose Us for Cancer Care?
Cancer Genetics Program
> Chemotherapy (Infusion Clinics)
Other Outpatient Services
Integrative Health Services
Rehabilitation (includes Lymphedema)
Prevention and Screenings
Center for Clinical Research
Research and Clinical Trials
Support Groups and Classes