Here for You, Every Step of the Way
Find support for your entire cancer journey.
Rehabilitation can improve your quality of life during and after your cancer treatment. With special training in cancer care, our rehabilitation specialists offer services that help you manage fatigue, maximize your strength and overcome treatment side effects.
At our facilities located throughout the Puget Sound area, we offer rehabilitation therapies for people with all types of cancer. Our team evaluates and treats you at any point during your cancer treatment. You’ll receive a thorough evaluation of your needs, and we’ll develop a complete treatment plan specifically for you.
Our comprehensive cancer rehabilitation program provides a range of services to meet your needs:
- Aerobic exercise and strength training with certified athletic trainers
- Assessment for adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs
- Desensitization techniques to reduce tingling in the hands and feet, a common side effect of chemotherapy
- Occupational therapy to rebuild functional skills in the home, workplace and community
- Physical therapy to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, mobility and strength
- Speech and language services to improve communication skills and swallowing function
Our licensed therapists and certified rehabilitation specialists can help get you moving and feeling better. To learn more about our services, contact us.
Cancers We Treat
Your Cancer Journey
First Steps After Diagnosis
Hospice and Palliative Care
Life After Cancer
Your Care Team
Research and Clinical Trials
Cancer Prevention and Screenings
Locations and Contact Information