Here for You, Every Step of the Way
Find support for your entire cancer journey.
When you need outpatient cancer treatment, having expert care that’s close to home can go a long way toward relieving your stress. Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Cancer Care provides chemotherapy at infusion clinics throughout the Puget Sound.
Our team approach
We take a multidisciplinary approach to developing a personalized treatment plan for each patient. If chemotherapy is part of your treatment plan:
- Your oncologist (cancer physician) prescribes the appropriate chemotherapy medications to treat your specific cancer condition. The frequency and length of your treatment will depend on your specific medications and dosages, and your oncologist will discuss your treatment plan with you.
- Our pharmacy specialists prepare medications specifically for your individual needs.
- Our oncology nurses, most of whom are nationally certified by the Oncology Nursing Society, administer your chemotherapy treatments at our infusion clinics.
Additional services offered at our infusion clinics include:
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Catheter maintenance and education
- IV antibiotics and hydration
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Targeted biotherapy
Receive chemotherapy and other services at our premier infusion clinics conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound area.
Cancers We Treat
Your Cancer Journey
First Steps After Diagnosis
Getting Second Opinion
Choosing a Cancer Care Program
Hospice and Palliative Care
Life After Cancer
Your Care Team
Research and Clinical Trials
Cancer Prevention and Screenings
Locations and Contact Information
Cancer Resource Center