Harrison Medical Center - Silverdale
Located in Silverdale, we care for people in Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
Wellness Services - Harrison Silverdale
As part of our mission at CHI Franciscan Health, we’re dedicated to caring for the whole patient: body, mind and spirit. We offer health and wellness services for our patients and the entire community to promote healthy lifestyles.
Haselwood Family YMCA
Health and wellness professionals from Harrison Medical Center - Silverdale offer therapy and other services at the Harrison Health and Wellness Center Haselwood Family YMCA. We’re working to reverse the trend of obesity and help prevent chronic disease in our community.
Our services include:
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation: Our skilled cardiac rehab professionals provide Phase III, which is the initial outpatient program, a supervised exercise program. Learn more about our cardiopulmonary rehab.
- Outpatient adult rehabilitation: Our highly trained therapists provide comprehensive services, including:
- Orthopedic occupational and physical therapy
- Work conditioning
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Aquatic, hand and oncology therapies
Find out more about our outpatient rehabilitation services.
- Nutritional counseling: Our registered dietitians are certified diabetes educators and provide nutrition and diabetes Read about our nutrition services.
- Massage therapy: Licensed massage practitioners provide therapeutic (adult and pediatric), Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone and pregnancy massages.
Make an appointment for Wellness Services
For more information and to make an appointment, call 360-613-4467. Our staff can set up appointments for all our services.
3909 Northwest Randall Way
Silverdale, WA 98383
Map and directions