Harrison Medical Center - Silverdale
Located in Silverdale, we care for people in Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
About Harrison Medical Center - Silverdale Expansion
To successfully meet the current and future health care needs of patients on the peninsula, CHI Franciscan is building the hospital of tomorrow, today. Opening in late 2020, Harrison Medical Center’s Silverdale campus expansion will improve access to high-quality health care on the peninsula for the next century and beyond. The new state-of-the-art hospital will provide expanded critical and acute care services and accommodate more world-class outpatient medical and surgical services to better serve our patients.
- 500,000 square-foot hospital addition
- 144 new acute care beds
- 13 new procedural rooms
- 56-bay Emergency Services department
- Birth Center with Level II Special Care Nursery
- Surgical Services including robotic surgery
- Award-winning heart and stroke care
- Orthopedic care
The hospital’s patient-centered design will provide the ultimate healing environment to serve and care for all people in mind, body and spirit. The new hospital will have private patient rooms with dedicated guest accommodations — most featuring views of the Olympic Mountains and Dyes Inlet. In addition, it will provide a connection to the outside world with a healing garden and the Clear Creek Trail running through the hospital grounds, encouraging walks and community connection as part of the healing process.
This facility will be the most energy efficient hospital in Washington — and one of the most energy efficient in the US — consuming significantly less water and energy than the average hospital.
- Estimated energy use to significantly reduce greenhouse gases (the amount produced each year by 690 US homes)
- 3.4 million gallons of drinking water saved (the amount of water consumed by 45 US homes annually)
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, bicycle storage areas, locally sourced materials, reuse of on-site materials
- Natural lighting
We are proud to continue to provide expert quality care and serve the communities on the peninsula.
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
> Silverdale Expansion
Family Birth Center