Harrison Medical Center - Silverdale
Located in Silverdale, we care for people in Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
Emergency Services - Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale
When a medical emergency happens, it’s reassuring to know that the best possible care is nearby. Our physicians, nurses and other specialists have years of expertise in providing high-quality emergency care.
Emergency care in Silverdale
We are committed to excellent emergency services for patients of all ages. People come to Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale because we offer:
- 24-hour emergency care
- Comfortable waiting areas for family and friends
- Private treatment rooms
1800 Northwest Myhre Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
Harrison Silverdale map
Choosing the right care location
Choose the right level of treatment at the right time with CHI Franciscan Health:
- Emergency services: For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma
- Primary care: For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance
- Urgent care: For same-day care when your regular doctor isn’t available
- Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care: For 24-hour care via phone or secure web chat with board-certified doctors or nurse practitioners
Learn more about all four levels of our health care services and choosing the right care location.
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
> Emergency Services
Family Birth Center
Events and Classes