Emergency Services: Harrison Medical Center - Bremerton
At Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton, our specialized physicians and nurses provide expert emergency care, including Level III trauma care.
Emergency care in Bremerton
When the unexpected happens, you want expert emergency care as quickly as possible for yourself and your loved ones. We offer you:
- 24-hour care, including dedicated care for heart attack and stroke
- On-site Cath Lab for heart attack and other emergencies
- Accredited hospital care by The Joint Commission
- Nationally recognized heart and vascular care at the Heart & Vascular Center at Harrison
- A Level III Trauma Center with physicians and registered nurses certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support
- Comfortable waiting areas for family and friends
- Private treatment rooms
Our experienced physicians and certified nurses have skill and expertise in providing high-quality care when you need it the most. Our certifications include:
- Accreditation for our hospital care from The Joint Commission
- Status as a top performer on key quality measures from The Joint Commission, including:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Surgical care
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association:
- Mission Lifeline Receiving Center Bronze Level Recognition
- Get With the Guidelines Silver Performance Achievement Award – Care of AMI Patients
- Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award 2013
Address, map and directions
Harrison Medical Center - Bremerton
2520 Cherry Avenue
Bremerton, WA 98310
Choosing the right care location
Choose the right level of treatment at the right time with CHI Franciscan:
For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma.
For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance.
For same-day care when your regular doctor isn’t available.
For 24-hour care via phone or secure web chat with board-certified doctors or nurse practitioners.