Your needs, met with compassion.
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
Harrison HealthPartners provides patient-centered care to men, women and children of all ages. Harrison HealthPartners primarily services Kitsap, North Mason, Clallam and Jefferson counties.
From routine checkups to specialized care, our physicians are here to meet the needs of every member of your family in a supportive environment.
Exceptional care, focused on you
At Harrison HealthPartners, we build lifelong, trusted relationships with our patients. Some of the services we provide:
- Primary care services, including family medicine and internal medicine
- Surgical services, including heart, cosmetic, general, reconstructive and vascular procedures
- Specialty care, including cardiovascular and stroke care, cancer care, endocrinology, orthopedics, palliative care and wound care
Why choose Harrison HealthPartners?
Our primary care providers and specialists are dedicated to providing you with exceptional health care. Our clinics are backed by the full resources of CHI Franciscan Health. Features of our care include:
- Patient-centered care: We get to know you. We take the time to talk to you, listen to you and work with you to achieve your health goals.
- Convenience of care: Our network of clinics are located throughout the Puget Sound region, including Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas. You don’t have to travel far to find excellent, compassionate care. Many locations offer multiple medical specialties or services in one place, enabling you to get the care you need without needing to travel.
- Preventive care: We emphasize preventive care, which is crucial for keeping you healthy. It also helps us detect problems in their early stages, when treatments are more successful.
- Innovation: We are not satisfied with providing you and your family with the best medical care available. We are actively involved in translating the latest research into safer and more effective treatments for you.
For your convenience, you can print and fill out patient forms in the comfort of your own home prior to your visit.
We encourage you to download, print and complete these forms prior to your first appointment:
- Signature on File (SOF-2 pages)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Personal Health History
- Prompt Pay Discount Patient Agreement
- Payment Policy
- Financial Release and Consent for Treatment and Communications
- Charity Care Application
If you wish to have these forms mailed to you, please contact the appropriate office. If you have not received these forms or do not have them completed, please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.