Your needs, met with compassion.
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
Our Medical Group
Franciscan Medical Group provides exceptional primary and specialty care to patients of all ages, serving Clallam, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, North Mason and Pierce counties. With over 500 physicians and professional providers in clinics conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound, we focus on providing compassionate, quality care tailored to meet your needs. .
Part of the CHI Franciscan Health system, we are one of the largest physician-led medical groups in area, with a network of more than 150 primary and specialty care clinics. Our medical group is comprised of Franciscan, Harrison HealthPartners and The Doctors Clinic locations, so no matter where you are, you can find personalized, expert care that is right for you.
Care that’s centered on you
Our doctors practice patient-focused care, building long-term, trusted relationships with every patient. We care for each member of your family throughout all stages of life, from infants to the elderly. Our medical clinics provide:
- Primary care: Includes annual physicals, treatment for common illnesses, gynecology and preventive care for all members of the family. Learn more about primary care at CHI Franciscan.
- Specialty care: We offer a wide range of specialists when you require more focused care, which include: cardiology, neurology, cancer care, orthopedics, gynecologic surgery and diabetes care. Search for a provider.
Why choose Franciscan Medical Group?
Franciscan Medical Group is your regional choice for compassionate healing. Features of our care include:
- Patient centered: Focusing on your long-term health and wellness, at every stage of life
- Preventive care: Emphasis on preventive care, health screenings and early detection of diseases
- Convenience of care: We offer integrated medical office buildings and pavilions, which house a variety of medical specialties and services in one place. This enables you to get the care you need without travelling.