Come back soon for an event near you and check out our complete list of current events.
Free Health and Cancer Screening Event!
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Key Medical Center, PLLC
15610 89th Street, Court, KPN
Lakebay, WA 98349
Free Screenings (walk-ins welcome!) We hope to see you at this special event!
- Freedom From Tobacco: Talk to an expert about out how to eliminate tobacco from your life.
- Skin cancer screening: Have a qualified dermatologist or PA from Cascade Eye & Skin Centers take a look at any suspicious skin concerns. Please call 253-530-2936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Mammogram referrals: For women ages 40–64 without health care coverage (a representative will be on-site to help determine eligibility criteria)
- *Low-cost and/or free mammograms are available for those who qualify
in Gig Harbor
- Discounted flu vaccinations
- Free informational resources
Stomach Cancer Prevention Conference
Date: Friday, October 30, 2015
Time: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: Dumas Bay Conference Centre
3200 Southwest Dash Point Road
Federal Way, WA 98023
You are cordially invited to join 100 health, behavioral health, and human services
leaders at our second annual Stomach Cancer Prevention Conference. There is no cost to attend and complimentary lunch will be served. Please RSVP by October 10th to Suzanne Pak, Dir. Community & Behavioral Health at Korean Women’s Association. email@example.com | 425-591-2331
Korean Women’s Association (KWA) and partners are leading Washington state’s first stomach cancer prevention program, with funding from Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI), Washington State DSHS’s Division of Behavioral Health & Recovery, and the City of Federal Way.
Shine A Light on Lung Cancer
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: Lagerquist Rooms
St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Shine a Light on Lung Cancer is an annual event recognizing those affected by lung cancer. This year's event will host several speakers including a survivor, lung cancer doctors, and will include a moment of silence recognizing the hope, inspiration and support of all of those affected by lung cancer. The event is a tribute and recognition to those impacted by lung cancer, including doctors, providers, caregivers, patients and their families.The Lung Cancer Alliance is a national nonprofit dedicated to saving lives and advancing reasearch by empowering those living with and at risk for lung cancer.