Dedicated to Creating Healthier Communities
We’re here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Affordable Care Act
We’ve gathered information to help you find and sign up for health insurance coverage.
Health insurance under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) helps people get the health care they need regardless of their ability to pay, even if they are sick or have a prior health issue. Under the ACA, most United States citizens and legal residents must have health insurance.
If you’re uninsured, you can find a health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget through Washington’s plan finder site. You may even qualify for low-cost or free insurance.
Key enrollment dates and information include:
- Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 each year, for health insurance coverage for the following year, and ends Jan. 31
- You can get coverage at any time of year if you qualify for Medicaid or CHIP or have certain life changes, such as:
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Losing other health insurance coverage
Accepted insurance plans
Learn about the Health Exchange plans we participate in.
How to sign up for health insurance
To find and enroll for health insurance coverage in Washington state:
- Visit wahealthplanfinder.org to compare plans and enroll
- Call 1-855-WAFINDER (1-855-923-4633) or TTY/TTD 1-855-627-9604
To get local assistance by county, if you live in:
- Pierce County: Contact a community agency that offers in-person assistors
- King County: Visit the Public Health website to find assistance and enrollment events