A Mission to Heal, a Promise to Care
Here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
News and Information
March 7, 2019
Harrison Medical Center Construction Status
“It’s CHI Franciscan’s goal to ensure everyone has access to high quality health care close to home. We continue our progress toward that goal with the expansion of Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale. I am pleased to share an update about our new hospital.
- Construction of the new parking structure is totally complete and in-use for patients and visitors.
- The exterior of the expanded hospital will be completed in late spring 2019, at which time the large crane will come down.
- Once the exterior is completed, work on the interior will begin shortly thereafter.
- There are currently 80 fulltime construction workers doing an excellent job on our new hospital.
- We expect the expanded facility to be open to patients at the end of calendar year 2020.
The new hospital facility will have brand new private patient rooms with dedicated guest accommodations, better access to patients on all nursing units, and will consume 50 percent less energy and water than the average hospital.”
- David Schultz, Market President for the Peninsula Region at CHI Franciscan