A Mission to Heal, a Promise to Care
Here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
Mission, Vision and Values
At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, our skilled physicians and their teams offer expert care with a compassionate touch for people throughout the Puget Sound area.
A mission to heal, a promise to care
Statement of common purpose
Our physicians and team members create healthier communities through healing the whole person — in mind, body and spirit.
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all, inspired by faith, driven by innovation and powered by our humanity.
- Care with listening, empathy and love
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice
- Respect the dignity of all
- Inspire trust through honesty
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves
- Commit to the power of working together
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships
Strategic Priorities 2018-2020
The CHI Pacific Northwest Division will focus on quality, safety and exceptional experiences for our patients to position us as the premier health system in the Pacific Northwest. To achieve our priorities, we will:
- Deliver the best quality, safety and patient experience
- Be one Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
- Capture the hearts, minds and spirit of our health care team
- Be brilliant at the basics
- Transform our ministry to deliver value-based care
- Embrace our diverse communities to achieve optimal health and well-being
Find a provider
With locations throughout the Puget Sound, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is ready to help when you need care the most.
> Mission, Vision, Values
Facts and Figures
Awards and Accreditations
Ways to Give
Students and Faculty Orientation
Community Health Needs Assessment
Rainier Health Network
Resources for Journalists