A mission to heal, a promise to care.
We’re here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
At CHI Franciscan Health, we’re dedicated to creating healthier communities throughout the Puget Sound region. Get to know our physicians, clinics, services and career opportunities, and contact us via the form below.
Our physicians, clinics, careers and health events
Whether you need routine checkups or care for medical conditions, our award-winning physicians and staff can help.
- Find a clinic near you, led by physicians in our Franciscan Medical Group and Harrison HealthPartners.
- Locate our hospitals and pharmacies with maps, directions and phone numbers.
- Search for a physician in all our specialties and locations in our Find a Doctor database.
- Learn more about careers with Franciscan and view our open positions.
- Find classes and events to help you improve your health and well-being.
- Request information from your health records.
If we haven’t addressed your question, please use the form below to send a message to us. (Do not use this form to send any confidential information.)
- We read and respond (via email) to your submissions Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Please include a working email address in the form and check your spam folder for our reply, if your email address is set to block messages from unknown senders.
Note: If you have urgent medical symptoms, please call your physician or 911, or go to the nearest emergency room as quickly as possible. The Pierce County Mental Health Crisis phone number is 1-800-576-7764.
Contact us online
> Contact Us
Ways to Give
Community Health Needs Assessment
Rainier Health Network
Resources for Journalists
Students and Faculty Orientation