A mission to heal, a promise to care.
We’re here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
At CHI Franciscan Health we’re dedicated to providing an excellent patient experience and creating healthier communities throughout the Puget Sound region.
How can we help?
Please take a moment to review these helpful links before filling out the form below.
- Contact our billing and finance department for questions regarding your medical bills or assistance navigating the billing process
- File a grievance by contacting our Customer Concern Line directly at 253-530-2299 or 1-877-426-4701
- Find a location near you
- Find a doctor near you
- Learn more about careers with CHI Franciscan and view our open positions
- Request your health records
If we haven’t addressed your question, please use the form below to send a message to us. (Do not use this form to send any confidential information.)
- We read and respond (via email) to your submissions Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Please include a working email address in the form and check your spam folder for our reply, if your email address is set to block messages from unknown senders.
Note: If you have urgent medical symptoms, please call your physician or 911, or go to the nearest emergency room as quickly as possible. The Pierce County Mental Health Crisis phone number is 1-800-576-7764.
> Contact Us
Ways to Give
Community Health Needs Assessment
Rainier Health Network
Resources for Journalists
CHI Franciscan Health Logo
Family Medicine Residency
Students and Faculty Orientation