Skin Care and Laser Services (Federal Way)
If you’re considering expert skin care for renewal and rejuvenation, you’ll find high-quality care that’s close to home at CHI Franciscan Health. We offer the most technologically advanced skin care therapies by licensed master estheticians and a specially trained nurse injector.
Skin rejuvenation therapies
We offer nonsurgical services with quick recovery periods to help you achieve a more youthful and healthy appearance. Our services include:
- NEW SERVICE! Microneedling therapy (or collagen induction therapy): Treatment that involves a noninvasive specialized device to resurface your skin with little to no recovery time. This treatment improves skin texture and firmness and reduces scars, pore size, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Dermaplaning facial: Treatment that removes surface layers of dead skin and includes a light peel to penetrate deeper and leave your skin soft and smooth, with a radiant glow.
- Microdermabrasion: Dermasweep exfoliation treatment helps reduce signs of aging, sun damage, acne lesions and dry skin with treatment tailored to your individual needs.
- Customized peels: Light-to-medium depth peels can be adjusted for your desired exfoliation to improve skin tone and texture, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, age spots and other discolorations.
- Photorejuvenation: Treatment using the most advanced medical intense pulsed light wavelengths to precisely treat many common signs of aging and sun damage, such as age spots, redness associated with broken blood vessels and rosacea.
- PIXEL laser resurfacing: An effective way to reverse the signs of aging, sun damage and acne scars, this fractional ablative laser provides excellent results with fewer side effects.
- ACCENT facial lifting and tightening and ACCENT body volume reduction and tightening: This regimen uses advanced radiofrequency technology for noninvasive wrinkle treatment to tighten loose skin and promote healthy collagen production.
- Injectables: Our aesthetic nurse injector administers injectable products such as Botox®, Juvederm® and Restylane® to effectively treat facial lines, wrinkles and depressions.
Laser hair removal
Our intense pulsed light hair reduction system uses sophisticated advanced fluorescence technology to treat the most common hair concerns safely and with minimal discomfort.
We offer acne treatments for adolescents and adults, including:
- Acne blue light: This broadband light specifically targets acne-causing bacteria. Twice a week treatments for four weeks provide clearing that makes this device a gold standard in acne healing.
- Teen treatments: We offer a variety of customizable treatments, depending on the type of acne, in a safe and reassuring environment for all ages. Most treatments for 12- to 18-year-olds are only $50.
Location and hours
Franciscan Women’s Health Associates
Located in the St. Francis Medical Pavilion
34503 Ninth Ave. S., Suite 320, Federal Way
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Schedule a skin care consultation today
For questions, or to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our esthetics staff, call 253-838-3695. To receive email notification for monthly specials, enter your information below:
Save time at your first appointment
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your first appointment, or contact our office to have any necessary forms emailed to you, so that you can complete them in advance, at your convenience.