Plastic Surgery and Injectables (Bremerton)
If you’re seeking cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, CHI Franciscan Health can help you achieve your goals at any stage of life. We can also help you reduce wrinkles and facial lines using injections or create enhancements to your lips, cheeks and chin for a more youthful appearance using fillers.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery
At CHI Franciscan, we understand that deciding to have plastic or reconstructive surgery is a very personal decision that requires serious consideration. At Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton, we focus on you and your individual needs. We’re dedicated to providing you with the best possible care for beautiful, natural results.
Our Bremerton location is led by Thomas Meeks, D.O., FACOS, FACS, a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
Our board-certified plastic surgeon performs procedures, including:
- Abdominoplasty: Tummy tuck
- Brachioplasty: Upper arm reduction
- Panniculectomy: Removal of excess skin following major weight loss
- Lower body lift: Contouring of the abdomen, hips, thighs and buttocks
- Thigh lift: Tightening and/or removing excess skin on the thighs
- Upper lid blepharoplasty: Tightening of the skin in the upper eyelids
- Breast augmentation: Breast enlargement with implants
- Breast lift: Removal of excess skin and tightening of tissue to reshape and lift breasts
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction
- Otoplasty: Surgery to improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear
- Breast reconstruction: Surgery to rebuild the removed breast after mastectomy (breast removal for breast cancer treatment)
- Suction lipectomy/body contouring: Removal of excess fat, also known as liposuction
- Scar revision: Surgery to improve the appearance of scars and improve function
- Excision of skin lesions: Removal of skin lesions such as moles or cysts
- Wound care: Surgery to improve healing and reduce scarring
- Cosmetic Botox® injections: Treatment of facial lines with a toxin produced by a certain bacteria
- Radiesse® and Restylane® facial fillers: injections to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
We perform surgical procedures at Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton and St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor. We administer injections of Botox and facial fillers in our Bremerton clinic. Massage therapy services are available at the Harrison Health and Wellness Center Haselwood YMCA in Silverdale.
Harrison HealthPartners Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
2600 Cherry Ave., Suite 201
Schedule a consultation today
For more information and to schedule a consultation,
call us at 360-744-4790.