Expert Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
We're here to help keep you moving.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Helping you achieve your best health is our goal. Whether it’s improving or restoring function after surgery, illness or injury, our expert team will work with you and your provider to create a personalized treatment plan to help you reach your full potential.
Here you’ll find an expert therapy staff with specialized training and expertise in both medical and surgical rehabilitation services, including physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language therapists.
No matter what the reason is for needing therapy services, our comprehensive program includes specialized expertise to meet your needs:
- Occupational therapy helps restore functional independence in daily living activities, providing you techniques for adapting your home or work environment for greater function and ease of use.
- Physical therapy helps to restore or improve flexibility and range of motion, particularly after surgery or injury.
- Speech and language services treat swallowing disorders, communication issues such as stuttering or problems with voice or memory.
Specialty outpatient services
- Hand therapy to help restore or improve functional use of the hands, arms and shoulders.
- Lymphedema services to treat swelling of an arm or leg, often as a result of surgery, radiation treatment, infection or abnormalities within the lymph nodes.
- Neurorehabilitation focuses on providing an integrated team approach to neurological conditions or injuries.
- Orthopedic/sports rehabilitation evaluates and treats orthopedic conditions such as arthritis, back pain and fractures to get you moving again.
- Pelvic therapy can help men and women improve conditions such as incontinence, general and pregnancy-related back pain, pelvic pain, pain with intercourse and more.
- Our Work Injury Program includes treatment for acute injuries to restore function for successful return to work as well as ergonomic job-site evaluations.
Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available at several of our hospitals. Learn more about inpatient therapy services.
Contact your nearest location
We offer comprehensive services at locations throughout the Puget Sound. Find the clinic nearest you.