When you can’t breathe, nothing else matters. That’s why we’re focused on offering the latest techniques and minimally invasive treatment and diagnostic options — to help you breathe easy more quickly, so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
Advanced lung treatments
Our specialty physicians are trained in the latest interventional pulmonary techniques for a broad spectrum of pulmonary disorders, such as lung cancer, airway obstruction and pleural effusions. Minimally invasive diagnostic imaging and procedures performed in an outpatient setting include:
- Bronchial thermoplasty for severe/refractory asthma
- Bronchoscopic electrocautery to relieve airway obstruction by tumors or scar tissue
- Argon plasma for tumor treatment
- Endobronchial ultrasonography (EBUS) for enhanced imaging capabilities
- Balloon dilation for airway narrowing
- Pleurodesis and thoracentesis to remove or prevent fluid buildup
- PleurX® catheters to remove fluid at home or in a skilled nursing setting
Our pulmonologists are also board certified in critical care medicine. Working with other medical and surgical specialists, we coordinate the complex critical care that has greatly improved survival in the intensive care units in our communities.
Call us to make an appointment with pulmonologist near you:
Bremerton, Poulsbo: 360-782-5700
Bonney Lake, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Tacoma: 253-572-5140