Franciscan Medical Group
Franciscan Medical Group provides exceptional primary and specialty care to patients of all ages, serving communities throughout the Puget Sound. Part of the CHI Franciscan Health system, it is one of the largest physician-led medical group in area, with a network of more than 100 primary and specialty care clinics.
Care that’s centered on you
Our doctors practice patient-focused care, building long-term, trusted relationships with every patient. We care for each member of your family throughout all stages of life, from infants to the elderly. Our medical clinics provide:
- Primary care: Includes annual physicals, treatment for common illnesses, gynecology and preventive care for all members of the family. Learn more about primary care at CHI Franciscan.
- Specialty care: We offer a wide range of specialists when you require more focused care, which include: cardiology, neurology, cancer care, orthopedics, gynecologic surgery and diabetes care. Search for a provider.
Why choose Franciscan Medical Group?
Franciscan Medical Group and Franciscan Medical Clinics are your regional choice for compassionate healing. Features of our care include:
- Patient centered: Focusing on your long-term health and wellness, at every stage of life
- Preventive care: Emphasis on preventive care, health screenings and early detection of diseases
- Convenience of care: We offer integrated medical office buildings and pavilions, which house a variety of medical specialties and services in one place. This enables you to get the care you need without travelling.
Find a doctor
Find a physician or professional provider near you or search our clinics by city. For a doctor referral by phone, please call 1-888-825-3227 24 hours a day. We accept most insurance plans.