Franciscan Family Birth Center at St. Elizabeth Hospital
Franciscan Family Birth Center at St. Elizabeth Hospital offers expectant families personal attention and exceptional medical care in a community hospital setting, backed by the extensive resources of one of the largest health systems in the region.
The Family Birth Center at St. Elizabeth offers:
- all-private, beautifully appointed labor and delivery suites with soaker tubs, mountain views and roomy sleeper chairs
- spacious postpartum rooms to accommodate visitors and offer amenities for you and your new baby
- a large comfortable waiting room
- “rooming-in” accommodations for the new mother’s support person
- state-of-the-art fetal monitoring technology
- easy access to operating rooms for a swift transition should a cesarean section be needed
- vaginal birth after cesarean or VBAC
- pharmacy barcoding technology to help ensure medication safety
- fully electronic medical records that support the accuracy and privacy of your information
- baby photos and web nursery
- maternal fetal medicine program
Take a virtual tour
Take a virtual tour through the St. Elizabeth Family Birth Center in Enumclaw and hear what our dedicated staff and patients have to say about Franciscan's community hospital, backed by the extensive resources of one of the largest health systems in the region. Take the tour.
Childbirth preparation and support
Birth center tours
Parenting and childbirth classes
Search a complete list of providers on our medical staff.