Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology Services
From broken bones to cancer and heart disease, effective treatment begins with an expert, accurate diagnosis. At St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, we offer advanced diagnostic imaging and radiology services to screen for, diagnose and even treat a wide range of medical conditions.
Convenient, expert diagnostic imaging services
Our experienced imaging team offers:
- Flexible scheduling for same-day and next-day appointments
- Availability six days a week for all services
- Extended evening and Saturday hours for x-ray and MRI exams
Our diagnostic imaging and radiology procedures
St. Elizabeth’s imaging and radiology procedures include:
- CT scans for conditions involving the blood vessels, bones and soft tissues
- Mammography for breast cancer screening
- MRI scans for conditions such as brain tumors, central nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders and chest and abdomen conditions; our wide-bore MRI machine more comfortably accommodates larger patients and reduces anxiety for those who are claustrophobic
- Nuclear medicine scans of the bones, brain, heart and lungs
- Radiology exams for a variety of diagnostic uses
- Ultrasound exams for abdominal, gynecological, obstetrical, vascular and cardiac conditions
- Interventional radiology, minimally invasive procedures performed using image guidance, for diagnostic and treatment purposes
Learn more about the diagnostic imaging and radiology services we offer throughout CHI Franciscan Health.
Contact us for diagnostic imaging and radiology
Your physician can refer you to St. Elizabeth for diagnostic imaging services. You may also schedule an appointment by calling 360-802-8583.
Address, map and directions
Diagnostic Imaging Center
1455 Battersby Ave., Enumclaw
St. Elizabeth Hospital map and directions
Scheduling hours for Diagnostic Imaging
Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Please note that hours may change from time to time. After hours, please leave a message and a member of our scheduling staff will return your call promptly.