Eva McLean Interventional Radiology Suite
We provide you and your patients with the least invasive and most advanced treatment options for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our board certified physicians specialize in minimally invasive, targeted treatments.
- angioplasty and stent placement
- aortic stenting and graft placement
- catheter care (PICC line, abscess draining, peritoneal drains)
- central venous access catheters
- chemo embolizations
- deep vein thrombosis (thrombolysis)
- embolization of bleeds
- epidurals/facet injections
- hemodialysis access (graft and fistula care)
- hypertension and End-Stage Renal Disease
- liver disease (TIPS)
- needle biopsies
- pacemaker placement
- pelvic pain (chronic)
- uterine fibroid embolization
- vascular procedures
- venous access catheters
Abcesses, Chest tubes, Extremity run offs (upper and lower extremities), GI bleeds, IV Access Port placement, Pain Blocks, Ports, Drains, Plurix catheters Occluded vessels, Variety of bleeds and clots found and stopped.
Hours and scheduling
Convenient scheduling Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Seven day call available 24/seven.
TRA Medical Imaging Interventional Radiologist, premier providers in the state; sole providers to CHI Franciscan Health.
Experienced staff with highly trained and experienced technicians.
Patient care resulting in high patient satisfaction scores.
To schedule patients call 253-985-6395.