The Franciscan Medical Building at St. Joseph
1608 S. J St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
The Franciscan Medical Building at St. Joseph is home to primary care and specialty care, where you can conveniently receive the high-quality compassionate health care you have come to expect from CHI Franciscan Health.
Each floor of the new building provides you with access to the providers you need to see:
First Floor: Women’s Care
Second Floor: Urogyencology and Pediatrics
Third Floor: Primary Care, Eye Care and Podiatry
Fourth Floor: Orthopedics, Spine Surgery, Physiatry and Rheumatology
Fifth Floor: Neurosciences, Otolaryngology and Audiology
A few of the unique features include:
- subdued lighting, patient-only hallways and larger exam rooms for greater patient comfort
- state of the art exam tables feature integrated scales so you don’t have to weigh yourself in a public hallway
- skybridge access to St. Joseph Medical Center services including therapy, labor and delivery, diagnostic testing and more
- complimentary wireless service throughout the building
- convenient parking in an adjacent garage – free with validation
- on-site pharmacy, laboratory and cafe
Plus, Franciscan patients can receive care after hours by phone or web cam. Learn more about our virtual care.