Accreditations, Awards, Accolades
Our commitment to excellence every day, every time, is evident in the status and recognition that CHI Franciscan Health and its individual hospitals and programs earn:
- St. Joseph Medical Center:
- St. Anthony Hospital received the 2010 and 2011 Excellence through Insight Award for patient satisfaction from HealthStream Research.
- St. Clare Hospital received the 2007 Excellence through Insight Award for outpatient satisfaction from HealthStream Research.
- St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital and St. Clare Hospital are multi-year recipients of the Practice Greenhealth Partners for Change Award for innovative programs that protect the environment.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital and Northwest Emergency Physicians of TeamHealth received the Washington State Medical Association’s 2010 William O. Robertson Patient Safety Award for Achievement.
- CHI Franciscan Health received the 2010 Achievement Citation from the Catholic Health Association for excellence in hospice care and palliative medicine.
- CHI Franciscan Health received the 2007 Washington State Quality Award for performance excellence.
- CHI Franciscan Health has been ranked among the Top 100 Integrated Health Networks in the nation since 2004 by IMS Health.
- St. Joseph Heart & Vascular Center is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Premera Blue Cross and Regence Blue Shield.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital:
- Is the first new hospital in Washington state to be LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Is ranked among the 25 "Most Wired" small and rural hospitals in the nation by Hospitals and Health Networks magazine for informational technology that supports quality patient care and operational efficiencies.