Gynecology Physician Jobs
Barbara Levy, MD, PS, and Franciscan Medical Group present an exciting opportunity for an experienced gynecologist to take over a well-established, premier medical practice located just 20 minutes south of Seattle, Washington. For more than 20 years, Dr. Levy has provided compassionate women's health care with understanding, dignity and cutting-edge technology. Her clinic embraces an integrated approach to the art of healing—mind, body and spirit.
Dr. Levy's practice focuses on gynecologic surgery, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, assessment of uterine problems, hormone treatments, pelvic pain management, and integrated care for all female cancers. The practice includes an excellent support system with long-term, seasoned staff committed to working as a cohesive team to provide the very best patient experience. Inpatient care is delivered at St. Francis Hospital, located adjacent to the clinic.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Board certification with 10+ years post-residency clinical experience in advanced gynecologic care and minimally invasive surgical techniques;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills, along with a demonstrated ability to implement quality, innovative women's health programs;
- Ability to work well in a large, collaborative regional health system comprised of eight hospitals and an extensive medical group;
- Strong commitment to compassionate, community-based care; and
- Demonstrated leadership experience and desire to assume an active role in the management of CHI Franciscan Health's Women's Health (preferred).
CHI Franciscan Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug and nicotine-free work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail ThePerfectPractice@FHShealth.org or contact Francine Kyaw, at 253-428-8484.
Contact us today!
If you are interested and would like more information, please fill out our contact form and one of our recruiters will contact you within 48 business hours.
OB/GYN Physicians - Enumclaw
Franciscan Medical Group is searching for board-eligible or board-certified OB/GYNs to join our team of over 300 primary and specialty care providers. We offer an employed model that allows you to build your virtual private practice while on a salary guarantee. Once your practice is in full swing, you transition to a production-based compensation model based on NPR and wRVUs. You will be based in Enumclaw.