Family Birth Centers
When you choose one of our Family Birth Centers for your baby’s birth, you’ll receive supportive care from one of the largest health systems in the Seattle-Tacoma region. At CHI Franciscan Health, we’re committed to exceptional care that puts you and your baby first.
Personalized care and support
There’s a lot to consider as you decide where to have your baby. We designed our comfortable birthing suites with you and your family in mind, to provide a soothing, positive birth experience. All of our family birth centers feature suites that are:
- Private, beautifully decorated rooms for labor, delivery and recovery
- Sleeping accommodations for your support person and space for visitors
- Bedside newborn accommodations, so that your baby can stay right by your side
- Easy access to operating rooms for a swift transition should a
C-section be needed
- Advanced fetal monitoring technology to support a safe birth
You’ll receive the caring, personal attention that we’re known for. Our skilled obstetricians, nurse-midwives and nurses are dedicated to supporting the birth experience you choose. View our videos to learn more about the expert care at our Family Birth Centers.
Take a tour of our Family Birth Center
Get a firsthand look at a CHI Franciscan Family Birth Center by taking a tour. You’ll learn valuable information that will become part of your birth experience, get answers to your questions and meet some of our staff.
To sign up for a birth center tour, register online or call 1-888-825-3227.