Specialty Services for Pelvic Health
If you have a pelvic disorder, the physical and emotional effects can disrupt your lifestyle — and you may feel it’s just something you have to live with. At CHI Franciscan Health, our gynecologists and other clinicians are here to help — we’ll listen and can often cure many pelvic disorders to restore your quality of life.
Expert care for pelvic pain and incontinence
Although common, pelvic disorders aren’t a normal part of aging. Our Continence and Pelvic Health Program provides the most comprehensive care for women suffering from these disorders.
CHI Franciscan Health has a designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology™ (COEMIG™) by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL™). Our experienced, highly trained team includes:
- Urogynecologists: Gynecologists who specialize in caring for women with urinary conditions and pelvic floor disorders, including physicians who are board-certified and fellowship trained in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- COEMIG™ surgeons
- Advanced registered nurse practitioners
- Physical therapists who specialize in treating pelvic floor conditions
Pelvic health disorders and treatments
The more you know about your health condition, the better choices you can make about your care. Our treatment options include:
Learn more about the wide range of gynecological and pelvic conditions we treat.
Find a provider for pelvic health
For gynecology and pelvic conditions, CHI Franciscan offers expert services from experienced providers. Find a physician, nurse practitioner or other clinician near you:
- Use our online search to find a doctor.
- Call 1-888-825-3227 for referral help 24 hours a day.