Research Center Information - Facilities and Equipment
Facilities and equipment
Our main research clinic provides two patient exam rooms and a blood draw room. Multiple satellite research offices throughout the CHI Franciscan Health network also facilitate research-related patient and provider interactions. We currently have research offices located in the following medical facilities: Federal Way, Harrison, Highline, Poulsbo, Puyallup, Silverdale and Tacoma.
Our equipment includes:
Onsite 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) machine equipment
Daily maintained temperature logs for the following:
- Secure, locked, climate controlled study drug storage
- Freezers (-20° and -70°)
- Dry ice available
Investigational product supply room
- CHI Franciscan Health Research Center provides safe and secure investigational supply rooms for study drug storage
- Controlled Substance Registration Certification (Schedule II, III, IIIN, IV, & V)
- Double verification at time of drug dispensing
- Limited access room
- Certified ventilation hoods/glove boxes for preparation of IV medications
- Scientific refrigerator with alarm (monitored 24 hours a day)
- Climate controlled and documented
- Secured 33 cubic foot refrigerator
- All equipment is maintained regularly with documentation per GCP, GLP guidelines
Long and short term storage of samples is available. We have -70° and -20° freezers to accommodate your specific trial needs. Our freezers are backed up by a generator to ensure the value of your information.
For more information regarding CHI Franciscan Health Research
Please call 253-426-6882 or email email@example.com.