Orthopedic Services and Specialties
We all have activities we enjoy in life. If you find yourself avoiding activities because of musculoskeletal pain or injury, we can help keep you moving. Often, we can help you resolve bone and joint concerns, back issues, sports injuries, knee problems, foot problems and much more without surgery.
When surgery is needed, our comprehensive education and rehabilitation program focuses on helping you have the most successful outcome possible.
Conditions we treat
Here you’ll find expert musculoskeletal care for:
- Back pain, including spine surgery
- Foot and ankle conditions, including ankle replacement
- Hand and wrist conditions, such as arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip problems, including hip replacement and hip revision surgery
- Knee pain, including knee replacement and knee revision surgery
- Neck pain, such as from arthritis, osteoporosis or accidents
- Shoulder conditions, such rotator cuff tears, bursitis or tendinitis
- Sports injuries, including injury prevention and rehabilitation
Take the first step
Schedule an appointment with a CHI Franciscan specialist. Find an orthopedic physician near you or attend a free health talk to meet a doctor on our team and have your questions answered.