Resources and Support Services
Fighting cancer goes beyond the physical treatments. That’s why we offer a full range of integrated medicine and support services to focus on your body, mind and spirit.
Emotional, financial and educational support
In addition to our world-class cancer care, our resources and support programs provide you and your family with well-rounded support:
Integrated medicine services
Integrated therapies, also called complementary or alternative treatments, enhance your medical treatments and help bring the body into balance. Learn about our integrated health services.
Chaplains in our Spiritual Care department serve you or your loved one 24 hours a day, seven days a week, comforting and providing emotional and spiritual support to those who are coping with grief or loss. Our chaplains minister on a non-sectarian basis to those whose churches may be far away or who don’t have a church affiliation. They can also contact your spiritual leaders on your behalf.
Chaplains will visit you or your loved one upon request. You may also visit our chapels, sanctuaries of silence that are open to everyone for prayer and contemplation.
To learn more about our spiritual services and chapels, contact us:
- Bremerton: Harrison Medical Center at 360-744-6555
- Burien: Franciscan Highline Cancer Center at 206-244-9970, ext. 5368
- Enumclaw: St. Elizabeth Hospital at 360-802-8681
- Federal Way: St. Francis Hospital at 253-944-4015
- Gig Harbor: St. Anthony Hospital at 253-530-2142
- Lakewood: St. Clare Hospital at 253-512-6452
- Tacoma: St. Joseph Medical Center at 253-426-6735