Our Cancer Resource Centers
Open to everyone, the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Resource Centers at St. Joseph Medical Center, in Tacoma, and at Highline in Burien offer access to online resources as well as written material and other references for reliable, current health information and education.
The centers provides support and information services to cancer patients and their families in a single location. Patients and their loved ones can find here:
- Computer to access online information
- Conference area where they can consult with a cancer navigator
- Magazines, pamphlets and booklets
- Direct access to the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute's Information Service
- Calendar of events for cancer patients
Contact the Cancer Resource Center at 253-426-4237.
Resources are also available at:
Also visit our online resources.