David J. Hoffman, MD
Dr. David J. Hoffman joined U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group in Seattle, Washington as a Managing Physician in February 2011 before transitioning into his role as the Area Medical Director in December 2012 and promotion to Regional Medical Director in 2013. He has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. He earned his medical degree at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA in 1990 and completed his residency at Williamsport Hospital and Medical Center in Williamsport, PA.
Dr. Hoffman was chosen by Washington Labor &Industries to assist with the promotion of the “Stay at Work” program in 2012; he is currently a participating provider in the Washington State Labor & Industries Medical Provider Network. Dr. Hoffman performs fit to dive exams for commercial divers. He is also the Medical Review Officer for the City of Seattle and King County. He provides care/case management for select claims.
Dr. Hoffman’s practice history includes:
- Regional Medical Director at U.S. Health Works, WA state
- Area Medical Director at U.S. HealthWorks, in South Puget Sound, WA
- Managing Physician at U.S. HealthWorks, in Seattle, WA
- Urgent Care Physician at Great Falls Clinic, in Great Falls, MT
- Partner & Physician at The Bozeman Clinic, in Bozeman, MT
- Founder & Board Member at Family Doctors’ Urgent care, in Bozeman, MT
Dr. Hoffman has extensive knowledge and experience treating patients involved in work-related injuries. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Society. In addition, Dr. Hoffman is on staff at Swedish Hospital and has taught occupational medicine to their residents.
Our patients are always greeted with a friendly smile and a warm welcome at U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group.