When life’s little emergencies strike, you can feel confident that you’re never far from quality care. We designed our network of urgent care clinics, Franciscan Prompt Care and Harrison Urgent Care, for those unexpected illnesses and injuries. Whether it’s flu symptoms, a burn or a minor broken bone, visit our clinics. No appointment necessary. Just walk in, and we’ll get you on your way to feeling better.
We are where you are
We understand your need for convenient, quality care, without lengthy travel times. That’s why we offer several urgent care clinics around the Puget Sound, operating seven days a week. All offer extended evening hours, and our Bainbridge Island location is open 24 hours a day. With CHI Franciscan Health, you can expect:
- Expert teams. Rely on our decades of experience treating a wide range of illnesses and injuries. You’ll receive personalized care in an efficient, timely manner.
- One-stop care. All locations offer digital X-ray and laboratory services, so you can access the services you need all in one place.
- Continuing care. Because our clinics are part of a larger health care system, we can refer you to specialty care within the CHI Franciscan system if needed.
- Comprehensive options. Our walk-in urgent care clinics are just one of the many ways we care for you and your family. As a comprehensive health system, we also offer an extensive network of primary care clinics, some of which offer extended office hours to fit your schedule. In addition, with Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care, you can consult with a doctor or nurse practitioner over the phone or via secure video chat from anywhere.
- Seamless follow-up care. We send your medical records back to your CHI Franciscan or Harrison Medical Center primary care provider, so you can receive the follow-up care you need. If you don’t have a primary doctor, we can refer you to one in our system, ensuring that you continue to receive excellent medical care.
When to visit urgent care
Our urgent care teams provide diagnosis and treatment for:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Earaches, headaches or stomachaches
- Bladder infections
- Low-grade fevers
- Allergic reaction
- Sinus infections
- Sprains or strains
- Cuts, scrapes, bites, burns or rashes
- Simple fractures (bones not broken through skin)