- All forms of prenatal testing
- Antepartum fetal monitoring
- Babies who are small or improperly positioned
- Diabetic education
- Doppler flow study
- GDM management
- Genetic Screening
- High risk pregnancy
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment for high-risk pregnancies, including testing, education and counseling
- Maternal fetal medicine
- Maternal medicine
- Multiple births
- Patients with all conditions associated with high-risk pregnancy, including: women over 35; women who have pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disease, cancer or hypertension
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Ultrasounds (certified by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine)
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
Franciscan Maternal-Fetal Medicine Associates at St. Francis
34503 Ninth Ave. S.
, Suite 200Federal Way,
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
, Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
|Physician Assistants:||Medical Specialty|
|Professional Providers:||Medical Specialty|