What We Offer
St. Joseph is a 343-bed regional medical facility that is home to the South Sound’s largest heart and vascular center; we are a Certified Primary Stroke Center along with a Level II Trauma Center. We offer other advanced programs including robotic surgery, Gamma Knife, and one of the largest hospital-based nephrology programs on the West Coast.
Critical Care nurses take great pride in their career at St. Joseph. We offer:
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- A culture based on Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Evidence-based practice with extensive training and career development opportunities
- Beautiful location in the Pacific Northwest, near Mt. Rainier and the Puget Sound
- Affordable living with access to excellent schools, a vibrant arts community, abundant parks and friendly neighborhoods