Mission, Vision and Values
At CHI Franciscan Health, our skilled physicians and their teams offer expert care with a compassionate touch for people throughout the Puget Sound area.
A mission to heal, a promise to care
Statement of common purpose
Our physicians and team members create healthier communities through healing the whole person—in mind, body and spirit.
The mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we foster health and well-being.
We will be the premier health system in the Pacific Northwest.
- Reverence: Profound respect and awe for all creation, the foundation that shapes spirituality, our relationships with others and our journey to God
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, fidelity, trust and truthfulness in all we do
- Compassion: Solidarity with one another and the capacity to enter into another’s joy and sorrow
- Excellence: Achieving preeminent performance, becoming the benchmark and putting forth our personal and professional best
Strategic Priorities 2017-2019
The CHI Pacific Northwest Division will focus on quality, safety and exceptional experiences for our patients to position us as the premier health system in the Pacific Northwest. To achieve our priorities, we will:
- Achieve the 75th percentile for quality, safety and patient experience.
- Be the best place to work and practice
- Achieve excellence in operational and financial performance
- Be one CHI Pacific Northwest
- Improve the health of defined populations
- Engage the community to support our mission
Find a doctor
With locations throughout the Puget Sound, CHI Franciscan is ready to help when you need care the most. Find a doctor near you in one of our hospitals or clinics.